I offer online piano lessons via Skype, Google Meet and Zoom video conferencing. Drop me a note and we can set up a time to meet online to discuss how we can move forward with lessons.
The video below was shot in 2011 (my journey with online teaching began in the mid-2000’s!), and although we’ve come far in terms of faster computers and internet speeds, the concept is still the same! [View student testimonials here]
Requirements for online piano lessons:
- iPad/PC/laptop with microphone
- Stable internet connection, high speed preferred
- Skype, Zoom, Meet or FaceTime – all free video conferencing applications that allows you to make calls over the internet.
[Download Skype for Windows or Mac]
[Download Zoom for Windows or Mac]
- Piano or keyboard situated close to to your computer.
- Lessons can be purchased individually (45 minute or 60 minute lesson) prior to the lesson, or on a monthly basis.
- Dates/times will be scheduled in advance.
- Notice of 24 hrs. is required in case of a cancellation.
- Payment can be made by via Zelle, check or online bank transfers. International students can use PayPal* or wire transfer.
*Fees include PayPal’s standard 2.9% transaction fee and apply when you use a debit or credit card, or if the payment is international.