For those who live in a different city or country, I offer online piano lessons via Skype video conferencing. (If you prefer, we can also use FaceTime or Google Hangouts). All you need is an internet connection and a computer with a mic and webcam to get started. Drop me a note and we’ll figure out a time to meet online to discuss your musical goals and how I could help you with your progress.
Requirements for online piano lessons:
- iPad/PC/laptop with microphone
- Stable internet connection, high speed preferred
- Skype – a free video conferencing application that allows you to make calls over the internet. We could also use FaceTime or Google Hangouts.
[Download Skype for Windows or Mac].
- Piano or keyboard close to to your computer
- Lessons can be purchased individually (either a 45 minute or 60 minute lesson), or on a monthly basis prior to the lesson.
- Dates/times will be scheduled in advance.
- Notice of 24 hrs. is required in case of a cancellation.
- Payment can be made by credit card (via PayPal)*, Google Pay (US only), cheque or cash. PayPal accepts all major credit cards so you don’t need to create a Paypal account to make a payment.
- *Fees include PayPal’s standard 2.9% transaction fee and apply when you use a debit or credit card, or if the payment is international
- If you have a PayPal account, you can use your PayPal balance to make payments for free within the US
- For your convenience, use the PayPal widget below. First choose the lesson type, using the drop-down menu. Then click on the BUY NOW button.