When a student successfully turns in an assignment of this nature, it’s a reason to share it in the hope that it inspires other students to transcribe tunes and solos they are attracted to. In the course of working on ‘Turn Out The Stars”, I requested Matar Maoz transcribe Bill Evan’s solo from the album “Since We Met”. (Bill Evans Trio – Live: Since We Met, ℗ 1991 Fantasy, Inc.). He did an impeccable job – here he plays it along with the Bill Evans recording.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Sharing Your Love
- Dan Cahn: Hi, I just recieved a link to the video of Matar’s recital from his mother. Very...
- JARBAS GOULART: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jeffrey Morgan: So so very beautiful chord changes. I would appreciate the exact leadsheet.
- Alan Russell: Danny boy is generally played during the loss of a loved one..balancing the...
- Jesse hameen II: Thanks for the very hip post of the Ode To Joy reharmonization!\Very pleasant...