This must only be 16-year old Dakota Lichauco’s second or third jazz transcription, and she proved she had BIG ears! Here’s her playing Kenny Barron’s piano solo on ‘Have You Met Miss Jones” (by Richard Rodgers), along with a recording of Mr. Barron himself (live In Japan, 1995)
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Sharing Your Love
- Dan Cahn: Hi, I just recieved a link to the video of Matar’s recital from his mother. Very...
- JARBAS GOULART: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jeffrey Morgan: So so very beautiful chord changes. I would appreciate the exact leadsheet.
- Alan Russell: Danny boy is generally played during the loss of a loved one..balancing the...
- Jesse hameen II: Thanks for the very hip post of the Ode To Joy reharmonization!\Very pleasant...