Excerpts from the closing performance from a summer jazz workshop held for my teen piano students, many who play a second instrument. Featuring 14 yr old Zachary Gillette (piano/tenor sax) and Graham Backman (piano/oboe), 16 yr old Matar Maoz and Julian Carpenter (drums/piano), Eric Illich (piano/alto sax) and Sarah Montoya (bass). Thanks to Noel Borthwick (guitar) for co-leading this workshop.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Sharing Your Love
- Dan Cahn: Hi, I just recieved a link to the video of Matar’s recital from his mother. Very...
- JARBAS GOULART: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
- Jeffrey Morgan: So so very beautiful chord changes. I would appreciate the exact leadsheet.
- Alan Russell: Danny boy is generally played during the loss of a loved one..balancing the...
- Jesse hameen II: Thanks for the very hip post of the Ode To Joy reharmonization!\Very pleasant...